A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst
Experience:  30 years in research
Type Your Question Here...

I am a 92 year old man who is searching for Kenneth Curtis

I am a 92 year old man who is searching for Kenneth Curtis of Bampton, England (or vicinity)whose Mother was Ivy Curtis, and his grandfather was Tom Curtis, and his aunt Violet. Kenneth Curtis is about 67years old.

Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes, I am willing to wait.

Also, the Mother Ivy Curtis is deceased and probably died in 1950.

Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue to search for a professional for you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I am looking for an answer so I will continue to wait for a helpful answer.

Welcome and thanks for your question. I have found only three men named Kenneth Curtis living in Oxfordshire. Here are the addresses. Only one of them had a telephone number associated with it.

17 The Maples Carterton Oxfordshire OX18 3HB Carterton

14 Bennett Road Faringdon Oxfordshire SN7 7AY Faringdon

37 Heather Close Carterton Oxfordshire OX18 1TFCarterton 01993 213 954 Tel

I hope one of them is the Kenneth you seek.

All the best,

A. Schuyler, Research Analyst
Experience: 30 years in research
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I am looking some very definite information so that I can locate my son. Moreover, I gave you this additional information that his Mother was named Ivy Curtis deceased and died about 1950, his grandfather was named Tom, his uncle was Tom,Jr, his aunt was named Violet.

Kenneth Curtis would be about 67 years old.

I cannot rate you now because you did not give me enough information to satisfy me in this quest.

I'm so sorry I cannot deliver the impossible. There hasn't been a census available to the public since 1911, so knowing his mother's name is XXXXX XXXXX no way to put them together. There was no death record for an Ivy Curtis in the records for the 1950s. There were hundreds of men named Tom Curtis, so knowing that name is XXXXX XXXXX and Violet" could be anybody. You didn't even provide her surname, date and place of birth.

I will opt out since I cannot perform the impossible.

Good luck with locating your son. You might consider a private investigator, since genealogists don't look for living people.

All the best,