SpecialistMichael, MS, CSCS
Experience:  Senior Information Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

am a person that love god, and i no i can not do it by my own.that

am a person that love god, and i no i can not do it by my own.that is way i as you about holly spirit. so con you let me no more about haw to inviting holly spirit fully in my live.
Hello and welcome. Essentially you need to let go your ego to become more open to others:

Ciao ciao, **Please remember to RATE THIS ANSWER when finished reading)

My name isXXXXX have helped a myriad of customers here with spirituality questions as well as deciphering religious conflicts within themselves.

What I would strongly suggest you do first is decide if this is truly what you want. I think its very important to realize that allowing any type of diety into your life as well as staying true to the followings of that given god, book, ideal, whatever the case, requires a genuine adherence to the ideas and thoughts and beliefs.

In other words, there is no sense going through this halfhearted. That doesn't mean you need to stay completely "Glued" to every single thing. It just means if you are going to include this in a part of your life, and if you are going to actually keep it as part of you that you keep within the limits of what your choice religion suggests for you.

This doesn't mean a complete lifestyle change, it merely means changing your habits to be conducive to inviting the holy spirit in your case into your life. Allowing that relationship between you and your beliefs to solidify. It means following the recommendations of your book, as well as living the life(whether in whole or in part) that your beliefs encourage you to live.

Again though, its not a complete vast lifestyle change, it just means living in a way that would be viewed as following those beliefs, reading and living the life(in whole or in part again) that the books, god, religion you want to assimilate, actually suggests for you.

Obviously each person will have their own interpretation of each book and each section or reading, but its YOUR interpretation that is most important, thats the point of religion - individual interpretation of certain parts, most or many following a similar path or guideline.

I wish you the very best of luck

Please remember to rate this answer when you are finished reading.

SpecialistMichael, MS, CSCS
Experience: Senior Information Specialist
I noticed the poor rating you gave me, i might be able to help you more but i would require more informations on your background and your current problems. I would also need to know what you don't understand about my earlier answer or if you are not in accord with it.