JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Consultant
Experience:  Skilled at assisting with general information needs.
14211116
Type Your Question Here...

Regarding the last question : I would like to add an addendum

Regarding the last question :
I would like to add an addendum to my medical records ? Would that be okay?
Welcome and thank you for your question!

Are you still seeking an answer for your follow-up question?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes I am

Are you asking if you can add information to your medical records? What, exactly, would you like added?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I told my doctor that I liked him . I requested my medical records and the conversation is on my

medical records. What happened to patient/doctor confidentiality? I called the medical secretaries

dept. and the employee told me that the doctor wrote more than one conversation. She began to giggle and she said to me, "Aren't you embarrassed? I couldn't believe she told me that. The next

day I went to the Administration office and shared with them my experience. They would like me to tell them the name of the person that was giggle ling. What shall I do?

You should tell them the name of the person who was doing the giggling. They would like to talk to that employee about their lack of professionalism.

As for your medical records, if you believe that they contain incomplete or inaccurate information, you can write that out and ask that your addendum be added to your file. It is a very reasonable request to make.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back. I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

~~ J.B.