Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

What does the word "Fuue" mean and in what language?

Hello, and welcome back to Just Answer.

The word 'Fuue' does not appear in any known language as a 'word' itself. If it's possible that you misspelled it and you meant 'Fue', it is Spanish, from the irregular verbs 'IR' (to go) and 'SER' (to be) and is a past tense meaning 'he, she or you went' (from IR) and 'he, she or you were' (from Ser).

If you possibly saw it in this comment from a video re: Justin Beiber, it was misspelled 'fuue' and meant 'you were'.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please click 'Reply to Expert' before rating, and I will be happy to continue our conversation. Please direct your reply to me, "Cher".

IMPORTANT: If you found my answer helpful, please choose a positive rating like this one Laughing for 'Excellent Service', so I may receive credit for assisting you.

If you should experience any problem with the ratings system, please reply back to let me know and I will have it taken care of for you.

Please rate when you are satisfied with my answer. My only goal is your satisfaction!

Best regards,