JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Consultant
Experience:  Skilled at assisting with general information needs.
Type Your Question Here...

Why is Pat Buchanan not on news shows anymore?

Welcome and thank you for your question!

MSNBC President Phil Griffin said that Buchanan’s four-month suspension came after the publication of his latest book, “Suicide of a Superpower,” which contains a chapter called, “The End of White America.” And then he was fired as he explained in his personal blog here:

Since that time, he has not been invited by others to appear on air.

It has been my pleasure to assist you today with your information needs. It is my goal that you are satisfied.

What are your options now?

If you wish to continue this conversation, click on the Reply tab.
If you are satisfied that I have answered your question, then please rate the answer with “excellent service” so that I receive credit for assisting you. Positive ratings are the only way I receive credit for assisting you today.

IF you feel the need to click either
"Helped a little" or "I expected more," then do not rate me (not yet, anyway!). Instead, reply to me using the REPLY tab. Specify what additional information you need and I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

~~ J.B.