Martin, Engineer
Experience:  i'm 41 and i never stopped studying and experimenting
Type Your Question Here...

I dreamt that I was walking at nite with a close male work

I dreamt that I was walking at nite with a close male work friend along with my two sisters and their husbands. The stars were out and then all of a sudden, clouds started moving across the sky really fast and disappeared. I felt nervous about what was happening next and then one of us said "it's August 31 this is the equinox".
Category: General
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I’m a Moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have had no answer, please can u get someone to provide an answer for this

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your reply. Sometimes, finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Please let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
, I still do not have an answer!!!!!!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
, , I still do not have an answer!!!!!!
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Dream are always fuzzy logic, so i will try to make sense of it but it i may be totally off.

First the equinox is not the 31 august, so this may be the date of an event.

There is 2 other couples almost making you and your co-worker another couple, perhaps a love relationship is building.

That would perhaps mean a window of opportunity to talk to him (if you want to) equal to equal as the night and day have the same length at those date.
Martin, Engineer
Experience: i'm 41 and i never stopped studying and experimenting