SpecialistMichael, MS, CSCS
Experience:  Senior Information Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

a simple reply to my question on a ri dr who will write me

a simple reply to my question on a ri dr who will write me a medical marajuana prescripion would be appreciated

I need a more information from another expert please... Thanks.

No one on just answer can or will write you a prescription.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

your site is of no use to me i do not want an script from your site i want a list of ri dr who will see me as a permanant patient and write my scripts accordingly

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

of all staff on call please give me the ri dr who can help me with my maraguana needs with a visit and script

Ed thank you for your question. I'm so sorry to hear about the situation you are in.

The very first thing you absolutely must do is fill out this form here and send it in

The state has to keep track of who is using what, and who is dispensing and writing prescriptions. This is essential.

You must do this, there is no way around it. When you have completed the form and the continued the processes the state should provide you with a list of dispensing places that can provide you with your treatment. While I don't believe its legal to ship marijuana at this time, you may be able to find someone who can pick it up for you since you are so limited in transportation.

I'm so sorry to hear about your acccident and can only imagine the discomfort you are in.

Fill out this form, send it in and you should be on your way to treatment without the other drugs you are on.

SpecialistMichael, MS, CSCS
Experience: Senior Information Specialist
We need you to rate this question and reply before posting additional questions each time.