Andy4712
Andy4712, Consultant
Experience:  I have experience and knowledge as a consult to answer numerous questions regarding numerous issues.
17793914
Type Your Question Here...

I need Someone used Amazon before for delivering books to his

I need Someone used Amazon before for delivering books to his home .

@ the website they said it takes from 4-8 days , Does this number is XXXXX or it may take longer time ? and if yes , what is the maximum days ?

Please answer if you tried this before .

Hello:

I have used Amazon to order books. You can select the type of shipping you want to use. The faster the shipping the more it costs. I used the budget shipping or cheapest shipping. My books came in a couple of weeks. I hope this answers your question. If not, then please reply. Thank you.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

My question is specific , Does it take exactly like what they wrote 4-8 days or may it takes more ?

I think my books took less time. That may not indicate that your books would come in less time. You could email Amazon to ask.