Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Extensive experience in research and problem solving.
23511658
Type Your Question Here...

In 1963,what was the address on Hollywood Blvd. of Ben Alexanders

Customer Question

In 1963,what was the address on Hollywood Blvd. of Ben Alexander's Hollywood Ford dealership in Hollywood, California?
Category: General
Expert:  Joan replied 2 years ago.

Ben Alexander's Ford dealership was actually in Highland Park, California.

It was located at 58th Avenue and Figueroa Street in Highland Park, California.

I hope this information is what you are looking for. Ben Alexander played Ben Romero in Dragnet as Sargent Fridays partner.

He was best known for his part in the movie " All Quiet on the Western Front".

Joan

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

In 1963 I worked at Ben Alexander's Hollywood Ford as a mechanic when I was 17 years old. It was on the south side of Hollywood Blvd. between Vine St. and Gower. I just don't remember what the address number was. It is nolonger there. Ben Alexander owned a number of auto dealerships. Will you get me that street number please?

Expert:  Joan replied 2 years ago.

I am afraid the the only information I could find was the address above. I will be opting out and see if another Expert may be able to assist you. The next Expert may have more information.

Please do not Rate not rate the answer, since it was not the answer you were looking for and I was not able to assist you.

The next Expert hopefully will be able to find the address, that you are requesting.

I hope someone can find that specific address for you.

Joan

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

This is not a Veterinary Question. I'm needing an old address from 1963.

Expert:  Joan replied 2 years ago.

Hi

I have sent the question to another Expert. I also work in the General area. Someone should be with you shortly.

Joan

Expert:  replied 2 years ago.
Hello. Joan asked me to provide you with additional assistance.

On the North side of Hollywood Blvd, between Vine and Gower, where there is now a Pep Boys Service center:
6125 Hollywood Blvd

If you click on that link, it will bring you to a map. If you click on "street view" you can verify the location by looking at the photos taken at street level.

If you need additional information, or if you don't think this is correct, please let me know. I'll help you until we know for certain.

Michael Hannigan, Internet Researcher
Experience: Extensive experience in research and problem solving.