Patience, Internet Researcher
Experience:  MA Clinical Psychology; BS Health Sciences
Type Your Question Here...

My Daughter has just had a shelf fall down and smashed all

My Daughter has just had a shelf fall down and smashed all but one of a coffee set. An Apilco Porcelaine made in France, in black and Oyster with a gold band to top edge of set
It consisted of 6 cups and saucer's a cream jug and a sugar bowl, would it be possible to obtain another set from any sorce. I would be very pleased if you could help, Thank you.

Patience :

Then you can contact the manufacturer's export department via Phone: +33 (0)2 48 52 60 60 or

Email: [email protected] Due to the language issues, email might be the best place to start.

Good luck in your quest. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Be sure to rate my response using the star system so that I can be credited for my time. After that, I will I will be happy continue our discussion if you need any additional information or insight.

Good customer service is is one of my highest priorities! Please use the REPLY tab with any issues that come up regarding the service you have received. Come back soon and remember to ask for Patience P!