Jesse Handel
Jesse Handel, Scientist
Experience:  B.S. Degree Chem. & Bact. 10 yrs tax preparation.
9660727
Type Your Question Here...

We just had a debate at work and I believe you can help us

We just had a debate at work and I believe you can help us with the right answer ? Is all about what sales rep Greenfield Union School District typically work with ?
Category: General
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 2 years ago.

Hi, I’m a Moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i still want the answer.

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your reply. Sometimes, finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.

Expert:  Jesse Handel replied 2 years ago.

Hello and thank you for coming to our website. We appreciate the opportunity to help you with your questions. I need a little more information before I can try to answer your question. If you can provide me with the information that I need I will try to answer your question tomorrow. If I can't find the information to your question, then I will opt out and hopefully another expert will be able to answer your question.

The information that I need is: 1) Do you mean the Greenfield Union School District in Bakersfield, California? If not, where is the Greenfield Union School District that you are interested in located? 2) What do you mean when you ask about the sales rep for the school district? Do you mean the name of a person that sells supplies to the school district or the name of the company? If so, what type of supplies are you interested in? Or, do you mean the name of the person who works for the school district as a buyer arranging for purchases?

Thank you for providing this information. Once I can figure out what you are looking for, I will try to find the information as soon as I can or, if I can't find the information, another expert will be know exactly what information you need and he or she should be able to answer your question.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Greenfield Union School District is located at Bakersfield california 93307 in the united state of America

Hello again. I've have looked at the information available on the internet for the Greenfield Union School District and I'm having difficulty in finding any information relating to a "sales rep". The District hasn't posted the names of any vendors from which they receive services online; however, they have posted the names and phone numbers of the personnel that handle procurement and fiscal services for the District. This information can be found at this web address: http://www.greenfield.k12.ca.us/Contactdirectory

I hope this information answers your question. If not, I can look for more information if you can give me more details about the information you need or I can opt out of your question and see if there is another expert that is able to answer your question. Please let me know how or if you would like to proceed.

Jesse Handel, Scientist
Experience: B.S. Degree Chem. & Bact. 10 yrs tax preparation.