Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
Type Your Question Here...

I and a friend are looking to go free diving with great white

I and a friend are looking to go free diving with great white sharks (i.e. without a cage), accompanied by professional divers, certainly. Does anyone know of divers/diving services that will take along other divers for a fee? Thanks.

I have found one place that has a Great White Shark experience. They do take you out free diving off the Farallon Islands in Isla Guada Lupe.

This is a link where you can read about the experinece: This link has other shark diving information that is available.

They are now accepting reservations for 2013, since the 2012 season.

You can reach them with these phone numbers:

Great White Adventures

1-(888)-255-1528 (TOLL FREE)
(NNN) NNN-NNNN- local

I do suggest if you book a trip like this you do take out trip insurace to protect yourself in case something comes up to postpone your trip.

Please let me know if I can be of further help.