pdheslin, Consultant
Experience:  20+ years of internet site creation and search engine optimization. Dozens of search tools at my disposal.
Type Your Question Here...

Will Kenneth and I ever be friends

Will Kenneth and I ever be friends
Thank you for requesting me, I appreciate it.

You and can Kenneth can be "friendly" but you are not meant to be friends again in the truest sense of the word, as two people who can share intimate emotions and depend on each other to be there when you need a friend.

His best purpose in your life, and yours in his, is past now. You and he came together to teach each other very important life lessons (also called, "Karmic" lessons) but you were never intended to be together for life.

The basic emotional trust is gone and it's not worth it for either of you to spend any time or energy into rebuilding it. He has moved on and is still learning what the lesson was for him.

His presence in your life was a blessing, even if it was not permanent. He willingly joined his life with yours in order to fulfill that soul contract of giving each other opportunities to learn, grow and evolve. Now it's time to meditate on what lesson he brought you, about your own strengths, and your incredible abilities to create.