SpecialistMichael
SpecialistMichael, MS, CSCS
Experience:  Senior Information Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

Is there any expert with knowledge and who believes God and

Customer Question

Is there any expert with knowledge and who believes God and Jesus?
Category: General
Expert:  SpecialistMichael replied 1 year ago.
Hi Will, Mike again. What are you questions on the subject of God and Jesus?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Mike opened up a new account for doing things wrong with the other 3 accounts because am ill and was ill. Like i mentioned before what illnesses I have. Do people die early for no reason because they don't believe in God and Jesus?
There is not a link between a belief in God and Jesus and early death, so no, they do not.

There really are no links between belief in any god, and life ending early.

People die at various ages because the body ages, ages more harshly with things of physical stress and emotional stress(because of the body's reaction to the stress) but there aren't objective scientific agreed upon links between belief in god and Jesus and early death or even long life for that matter.

Someone could argue that believing in a god and "serving" could make life "more simple" in that you would do what the teaching of a given religion says - BUT thats a choice botXXXXX XXXXXne and people who live with less stress generally are healthier overall, assuming quality diet and good physical habits.

The issue that arises is those who are very hardcore religious believers will argue this. But on the other side there are scientists who believe in various religions that do not find a link between religion and life.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
So people who just die with no problems all of a sudden why does that happen i know my support worker who does exercise daily jogging but doesn't have a bad health at all my support worker said he doesn't know why he died he says people just die for no reason.
This is a tough answer because there is always a reason, though in the medical profession its hard to make time on all the people that die on a daily basis to figure out every single thing - but again there is always a physiological reason, always.

As a physiologist(someone who studies the body's reaction to everything) I can tell you that sometimes less than expected things happen, and after an autopsy(where they examine a body to figure it out) sometimes in the case older populations simple suffer from organ failure. There are what are loosely considered blood vessel issues in all populations where things rupture, heart attacks, stroke, there are enzymatic issues, blood borne illnesses, bacterial infections - tons of different things that in physically unhealthy could cause worse issues where they wouldn't even effect me or you because we are healthy.

But each and every case needs that post-death examination to figure out the reason, un less we knew before hand that a person was suffering from an illness. But there is always a reason the body stops living.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well i've been taking medications for over 7 years now my Mum said taking it for too long isn't good for me affects all parts of the body that's what Chinese and some Western or UK european ones tell people on a health programme on my Hong Kong Chinese TV channel which me and my mum know now, say in Hong Kong who are properly qualified special doctors since their on tv?

Not sure if it has further side effects in the future unless i found a way to cure myself with Chinese style stuff and some brain training?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well medications you take and everyone takes are designed to assist the body if something is not there, or if there isn't enough of something. The body organs have to deal with these medicines and break them down once the body is done with them so there are organs that are doing a majority of the work in something like this.

The reason you are prescribed the amount you are prescribed the amount you are there are sometimes side effects(sometimes people get side effects from tea drinking, or eating something odd) but the point is that they are given to you because they are safe and you body can deal with them and eliminate them BUT it's also the correct amount thats safe for you Will with no issues for you.

I wouldn't take any firm belief in what you see on TV - it's there to sell things to consumers. "Doctor" meaning medical doctor, has been an abused word in the media, and people with a PhD(still a doctor but a different type) have been falsely marketed as medical doctor's on a very fine line of truth so they don't get in an trouble with false advertising - with the commercials I mean.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well their in Hong Kong how can they lie because they do the job for a living they will lose their jobs because if people see him in real life he will get into trouble?
Does it say MD?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not sure i would have to find out for you thank you such much my good friend?
Just keep in mind, your meds are perfectly fine to take as long as they are prescribed in the amount by your doctor.

As for the question about the "doctors" on TV, chances are it might be a doctor but not a medical doctor. They will sometimes put a PhD (doctor of philosophy) to stand in for an MD and give advice. They do this so its not a scam or false advertising but also because sometimes things on tv are meant to persuade people but in a way that MDs might not agree.

I would say just take what you see on TV as skeptically as possible. Too much advertising and hype on TV nowadays.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Did you know i meant on tv programmes that give out advise to people it's like a daily programme to help people out not just in doctor side and medical side things like cooking etc changes all the time?
If its something like a news program then it is probably a better chance at being an MD. We have the same here, the doctors have their own segments on the show etc..
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
So you think i should trust what i said for Chinese Doctors say in Hong Kong?
Its hard to answer that. Generally speaking I tell people to make their own decisions. On TV, assuming its not a TV show trying to profit its generally safer.

If its a show that has massive amounts of self advertisements you just have to beware with everything being so commercialized.

If its part of a regular news or morning show and its an MD, its probably relatively good advice.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes they have it monday through to friday on my Chinese Channel one of the tv programmes. They don't have it everyday with the MD doctors properly every week but only on certain days 1-2 days i think but seperate.
I would say you are relatively safe, again though provided they aren't trying to sell something to you mate.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you so much my good friend.
You're always welcome bud. Don't forget to rate me on our chats

And just remember to keep posting to me with your questions - its always great to help you.

SmileMike
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you very much my good friend Mike.

Happy to help William. Smile

Please remember to rate this for me so I am credited for all the time spent with you.

SpecialistMichael, MS, CSCS
Experience: Senior Information Specialist
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

So how do people go to heaven i don't want to live another life in this world it's getting worser and worser and I don't want to live next generation suffering again?