JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Consultant
Experience:  Skilled at assisting with general information needs.
14211116
Type Your Question Here...

Is there a category for private investigators? I need to know

Is there a category for private investigators? I need to know how I would find a doctor's registration/license number to see what state he is licensed to practice in.
Welcome and thank you for your question!

There is not a centralized database of such information. Rather, each state is responsible for its own licensing. So, you will have to check with each state for verification.

FORTUNATELY, there is a listing of all the relevant state links for you to check: http://www.noah-health.org/en/usmd/state.html

It has been my pleasure to assist you today with your information needs. It is my goal that you are satisfied.

What are your options now?

If you wish to continue this conversation, click on the Reply tab.
If you are satisfied that I have answered your question, then please rate the answer with “excellent service” so that I receive credit for assisting you. Positive ratings are the only way I receive credit for assisting you today.

IF you feel the need to click either
"Helped a little" or "I expected more," then do not rate me (not yet, anyway!). Instead, reply to me using the REPLY tab. Specify what additional information you need and I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

Thanks,
~~ J.B.