Andy4712
Andy4712, Consultant
Experience:  I have experience and knowledge as a consult to answer numerous questions regarding numerous issues.
17793914
Type Your Question Here...

I have a bee hive in the ground in my yard. Can anyone tell

I have a bee hive in the ground in my yard. Can anyone tell me how to remove the hive?
I would spray the area with Raid. I really do not know how you would remove the hive. You could contact a bee keeper. They may be able to smoke them out and move the hive. I hope this answers your question. If not, then please reply. Thank you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hey Andy I don't really care about the hive, I just want the bee's and the nest gone. I discovered the bee's while mowing the lawn needless to say they were none to happy..lol...do you think Raid will do the trick?
Yes. I would try not to get stung. You can use smoke to calm down bees. I would make sure you have the raid designed for killing bees. I would spray it and run into the house. You may also want to do it in the morning when it is cooler as bees are not very active. I would not do it right after you have mowed the yard.