JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Consultant
Experience:  Skilled at assisting with general information needs.
Type Your Question Here...

Iwant to no who is the owner of this house at xxxxx

Iwant to no who is the owner of this house at xxxxx-xxxxx. 32244
Category: General
Expert:  JB Umphrey replied 1 year ago.
Welcome and thank you for your question!

Do you know if this is a rental property?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
do not know if it is rental. just want to know who owns it I do not think it is reneted
Expert:  JB Umphrey replied 1 year ago.
My information says that a person by the name of Nicole Kindell resides there.

Indeed, nothing came up from the property appraiser's office. She may have a privacy request in place for online look-ups.

It has been my pleasure to assist you today with your information needs. It is my goal that you are satisfied. No expert can promise you an answer that is favorable to your circumstances. But I will do my very best to explain the legal principles that are related to the facts you’ve described so that you can better understand the “why” of things.

What are your options now?

If you wish to continue this conversation, click on the Reply tab.
If you are satisfied that I have answered your question, then please rate the answer with “excellent service” so that I receive credit for assisting you. Positive ratings are the only way I receive credit for assisting you today.

IF you feel the need to click either
"Helped a little" or "I expected more," then do not rate me (not yet, anyway!). Instead, reply to me using the REPLY tab. Specify what additional information you need and I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

Thanks,
~~ J.B.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
but does she own it or some different owns it .who does the or what does the deed say
Expert:  JB Umphrey replied 1 year ago.
Her name is XXXXX XXXXX mortgage. You can view it here: http://www.duvalclerk.com/oncoreweb/showdetails.aspx?id=10349609&rn=0&pi=0&ref=search

What are your options now?

IF you feel the need to click either

Thanks,
~~ J.B.
JB Umphrey, Consultant
Experience: Skilled at assisting with general information needs.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like to know who name is on the deed
Expert:  JB Umphrey replied 1 year ago.
Same name.
Expert:  JB Umphrey replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the recent opportunity to be of assistance with your information needs.

It means a great deal to me that you chose JustAnswer as your information resource.

I hope that we continue to earn your trust and confidence when you seek information in the future.

Best wishes and, thanks again.

~~ J.B.