pdheslin
pdheslin, Consultant
Experience:  20+ years of internet site creation and search engine optimization. Dozens of search tools at my disposal.
60622861
Type Your Question Here...

Hi! We spoke a few days ago regarding a legal issue I am going

Customer Question

Hi! We spoke a few days ago regarding a legal issue I am going through. I wanted to touch base again. Are you available to chat?
Category: General
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I am a Moderator for this topic. I sent your requested Professional a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Expert:  pdheslin replied 2 years ago.
Yes, I am here, how can I be of assitance?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Pam,

I'm not sure if you remember speaking to me the other day? I went to the settlement conference as we discussed, and things went much better than expected that day. Although, we have not settled just yet. We are headed back on August 22, per the judges instructions, to try and wrap this up. It all seems too good to be true. I don't think my opposition is very happy about what she was told that day.

I'm wondering what I can expect for August 22? Can you provide any insight?

Thank you.
Expert:  pdheslin replied 2 years ago.
Hello! thanks for getting back with me on what transpired.

Just as I predicted, nothing will come of this.
Mercury Retrograde ends on the 8th (with a shadow period of a few days before and after) so by the 22nd you will be ok.

There is something called a "moon void of course" and it's a time that is best not to sign contracts, have surgery, or enter into new endeavours. If you tell me what time zone you're in, I'll tell what those hours are, o as long as you don't sign anything or make verbal agreements during that time, you're ok.

Aug 22, 20127:13 amMoon Begins VoCLibra
Aug 22, 20127:54 amMoon Enters ---> Scorpio

There are Greenwich Mean times, so if you give your time zone, I'll convert them for you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Pam,

I am EST.

So 8/22 is looking like a good day that we might come to a settlement? The opposition's attorney is pretty much pinned into a corner and was finding it hard to accept that they have no course of action. The judge wants us to return because he feels he can get it through to them that it's in their best interest to settle. She is a very stubborn woman, however. So stubborn that she may not know what's good for her. I feel as if the possibility of this ending is too good to be true.

Expert:  pdheslin replied 2 years ago.
EST is minus 4 Greenwich so you're good up until 4:54am that day.

You still have Jupiter in your corner, and Merc Retro is over, so yes. Fight that voice in your head that says, "too good to be true" or the Universe may hear you and deliver! :)

It looks good, just like I said your meeting would go well, the 22nd will go well too :)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I do need to think more positively. So much has gone wrong for so long, it's hard to believe the rug won't get swept from under my feet! The meeting is at 4:00pm that day. You said I was good up until 4:54am. Does that mean I shouldn't agree to a settlement that afternoon?
Expert:  pdheslin replied 2 years ago.
Not at all, it means you are safe to sign any agreement AFTER 4:54 am your time. :)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I see! Wonderful!

If you don't mind, I have one other dilemma I'd like to ask you about. This also relates to the estate for which I'm executor. The estate attorney made a grave tax error that caused the estate to have to file a tax return that should not have had to be filed. It cost the estate a lot of money. We are waiting to find out if they will forgive the penalties for the late filing and late payment. We are also now waiting to find out if the IRS will audit the estate since the return was filed. I'm very anxious to bring closure to this estate. It's been open for more than two years. Can you tell if the penalties and/or the audit will occur? When can I expect to be done with all of this?
Expert:  pdheslin replied 2 years ago.
This is hard to discern via astrology because of all the dates that we'd need to look at involved with the first return, the request to forgive the penalties, etc. We can't use just your birth data because it also involves others (the estate attorney) It can be done, but it could not be done in this venue.

I'll tell you what I'm getting psychically. I don't see the IRS forgiving the penalties, yet I do not see an audit.

I do see karmic opportunities being thrown at you here. You signed up for this experience before you incarnated into this plane. There's a great karmic lesson to be learned here that will help you evolve. Spend some time in meditation on this; ask your guides to show you symbols about the value of this lesson. I know this is a difficult time for you - all growth is. WHen you realize what that evolutin is *then* you will be *done with this* regardless of what is happening legally.

Does that make sense? :)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I think I understand what you mean. This experience had caused me to reflect quite a bit. And I have come to value peace and privacy through this experience. It feels like I'm being held hostage by this estate. Both a blessing and a curse. I just need to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Id like to have my life back without constantly looking over my shoulder. The potential for an audit worries me. It would be a significant problem.
Expert:  pdheslin replied 2 years ago.
Worrying will not prevent or prepare you for an audit :)
You need to replace that thought with another more positive one. Hand it over to the Universe who can manage it for you.

I don't see an audit in your path, this much I can tell you now :)
pdheslin, Consultant
Experience: 20+ years of internet site creation and search engine optimization. Dozens of search tools at my disposal.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you Pam. I appreciate your remarks. I am told by the Just Answer "moderator" that Astrology questions are not permitted? Do you know anything about that? Trying to gauge whether I will be able to contact you again in the future.
Expert:  pdheslin replied 2 years ago.
You are welcome!

Astrology questions not permitted? Well, that's news to me, since there are hundreds of astrology questions I've answered in the last year :)

Maybe there's a miscommunciation, because your question was posted in the General Category, and there is an entire Astrology Category, that as far as I knew, is still open for questions.

The general link to find me is here:
http://www.justanswer.com/general/expert-PamHeslin/

This is a link to my astrology profile, I don't know if you can see this?
http://www.justanswer.com/profile.aspx?PF=60622861&FID=3791

I'll double check with Expert Support people for a link I can give you.

If I have been helpful, please let me know by rating me. Your feedback is important to me! :)

Warmly,
Pam Heslin

Expert:  pdheslin replied 2 years ago.
Thank you so much for your kindness.

You can indeed ask Astrology questions, it's not a problem at all.

Feel free to check back with me after your next meeting or before that on any other issues I can assist with.

Warmly,
Pam Heslin