pdheslin
pdheslin, Consultant
Experience:  20+ years of internet site creation and search engine optimization. Dozens of search tools at my disposal.
Type Your Question Here...

Astrology Question.... I am the executor for an estate being

Astrology Question....

I am the executor for an estate being sued. I have a big day tomorrow involving a legal settlement conference. Can you give me any insight into how tomorrow's meeting will go. I am very nervous abut this meeting.

Thank you.
Category: General
Expert:  pdheslin replied 1 year ago.

pdheslin :

Hello, I can give you an astrology reading based on your birth date and year, which will give me your sun sign. But your rising sign is equally important, if not more important. If you feel comfortable doing so,please also provide your birth location and time,which gives us the rising time. Thank you,Pam Heslin

Customer:

Born 12/6/1969 at 5:26am in Cleveland, Ohio

pdheslin :

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX take me a few minutes to run your chart and analyze it.I'll be right back

Customer:

OK. Thx.

pdheslin :

Thank you for your patience. You are a Sagittarius Sun,with a Scorpio Rising

pdheslin :

I'm going to botXXXXX XXXXXne it here for you, and I'm going to predict that you are going to be fortunate in the outcome tomorrow.

pdheslin :

The back ground around this:

pdheslin :

Legal matters are rules by the 7th house.

pdheslin :

Jupiter, the planet of luck and money is in your 7 house with regard to your sun sign.

Customer:

That is good news. It's a settlement conference, and I don't expect any final outcome. But I am very nervous about what might be said by the judge on his opinion of the case.

pdheslin :

Now for your rising sign, Scorpio, that same planet Jupiter is in the position of the 8th house, which rules joint finances. So this means that Juipter's positive energy should touch you in a positive way too, seeing as being executor makes you sharing responsibilities for joint finances.

pdheslin :

Well I do want to give you a heads up about some dates to avoid, when it comes to future dates for legal or money matters.

pdheslin :

September 19th. There is a Uranus (upheaval)-Pluto (transformation) square that will cause tension. Uranus will be in your your 5th h ouse of gambles, speculation and risk at a difficult square to Pluto in your 2nd house of earned income. You may also argue about money money with a mate or child during this time.

pdheslin :

And then there is October 5th, and about 3 days before or after that date...when Saturn, the planet of restriction and delay changes houses.

pdheslin :

You can expect all of this to be finished before November, correct? Or hopefully? Because there is an eclipse in the 7th house for you, on November 28.

pdheslin :

And eclipses signal endings, so that should be the last of it, if not before that.

Customer:

Wow. Yes, the trial is set for the end of October. But I am hoping to have it dismissed before the trial. Any insight into that?

Customer:

I will leave my computer for just a few minutes......

pdheslin :

Would you happen to have the date the suit was officially filed? I can run a chart on the suit itself.

Customer:

An alleged claim was placed against the estate in February/March, 2010. The claim was officially recorded April 15, 2011. It was rejected. The suit was filed 7/18/2011.

pdheslin :

Perfect, let me run the last date. brb.

pdheslin :

And, what city and state was it filedin?

Customer:

Painesville, Ohio

pdheslin :

I'm going to predict that nothing is going to come of this. Now, you've heard of Mercury Retrograde? We're in one right now. You shouldn't sign anything during a Merc Retrograde

Customer:

OK, for how long?

pdheslin :

Check back with me after tomorrow...every event has it's own astrological chart.

pdheslin :

I'm just concerned that even if you sign an agreement that leaves you free and clear...a mercury retrograde means thing will be re-done, you'd have to go back and re-do something.

pdheslin :

It's not major, it just means additional hassle.

Customer:

I really don't think they will agree to settle anything tomorrow. And we will not agree to any settlement either. So no agreements that I can foresee in the near future.

pdheslin :

I apologize, but I have to sign off now, my little one must go to bed and needs his "routine" :)

pdheslin :

Oh what a pain, that they draw these things out so long. the only winners are the lawyers in these things.

Customer:

No problem! I will check back with you in a couple of days if that's OK. :)

pdheslin :

Sure thing! If this has been helpful, please let me know by giving me a positive rating. Your feedback is important to me and it's the only way I get compensated for my time.

pdheslin :

Best of luck to you tomorrow. You have Jupiter on your side :)

Customer:

Wonderful! Thank you! Hope to chat again soon!

Customer:
pdheslin, Consultant
Experience: 20+ years of internet site creation and search engine optimization. Dozens of search tools at my disposal.