Joan
Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
5071285
Type Your Question Here...

I asked the question about Verizon corporate officers. That

I asked the question about Verizon corporate officers. That Contact number at the bottom of the page takes you back to local clerks. Any way to get officer numbers?

Thanks for the request!

Base on my experience as an email marketer, it's very rare that the phone numbers of the officers are put in the website. Most of the time, it's just the trunk line number where you can just ask someone to connect you to the person you are looking for.

It seems that there have been several Pages of Published numbers for Verizon Executives. These are a couple of links that supply those numbers:

http://consumerist.com/2007/02/14-verizon-executives-phone-numbers.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://verizon-fios.pissedconsumer.com/call-the-executives-every-time-you-get-poor-verizon-customer-service-20081212142647.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Corporate Mailing Address:

Verizon
140 West St,
New York, NY

10007
USA

Telephone:

800-483-3000 ( Wait for the automated menu to finish and a live opetrator should respond).

I hope this helps.

Joan

Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience: I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.