Chris Miller
Chris Miller, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Master's degree in social work, computer knowledge, strong math and science background
22285537
Type Your Question Here...

Do you have a manual for a 10-12 year-old breadmaking machine

Do you have a manual for a 10-12 year-old breadmaking machine ? Or where to find one ? I have inherited one with no clue how to use it !!! Franklin Chef !
Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I am here to assist you. Do you happen to have the model number of the breadmaker?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
model number is XXXXX (120 V)
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Other.
Original question -- I just have not recived an answer yet (it told me the question was being considered with a so many minute/second wait).

Question was how I might get an instruction manual for a Franklin Chef bread maker (model FBM280) which is several years old but has only been used a few times. My sister has terminal cancer & gave it to me....I just can't figure out how to use it & there are no instrucions on the boxes of bread mix !!! Please help if you can ! Regards, XXXXX
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I don't know the status of my question...am I still waiting ? It seems that Google has shut me down for too much activity on a site. All I want to find out : is there an instruction manual available for an old Franklin Chef bread maker ? (model number FBM280) Please don't take my money if you aren't or can't help. Also, I can't rate when I haven't received a response....Thanks, XXXXX
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
What's happening with my question ? I was asked for the model number & provided it. I haven't heard anything since !! Do I need to start over ? I paid the $1. pymt. & hope you don't charge me the rest with no answer......Please let me know. Rebecca Opel
Hi, I’m a Moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find another Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Hi Rebecca,

I happened to see that your question from yesterday remained unanswered. There appears to be no free download available for the instruction manual you need. However, you can download the Franklin Chef model FBM280 manual for $4.50 at the following site: http://www.tradebit.com/filedetail.php/90129300-franklin-chef-breadmaker-parts-model-fbm280-instruction.

Hope this helps!

Chris Miller, Internet Researcher
Experience: Master's degree in social work, computer knowledge, strong math and science background
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Chris --- I'd like to download the $4.50 manual & then come back to do the rating --- okay ? Thanks for this response, tho --- I hope I can bake some bread !!! Thanks, Rebecca

Hi Rebecca,

That's fine. Good luck with your bread making!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I have a computer question related to the breadmaker instruction manual. I printed it but my black ink bit the dust & half of it was toooo pale. I didn't know how to switch to a color in mid-print so I let it finish & have replaced the cartridge. I have it saved under "my documents" & can't find a way to print. I went back into the original link you sent & it appears I would have to download, again, & pay again to print. I still have a few days of free questions ? Your profile says "strong computer"........I don't know if I need a membership (yet) because I'm 63 & my grandkids, (ages 9, 12 & 19) have answers to most of life's questions for me ! Anyway, I am not proficient on my computer --- maybe average ? --- but your help would be appreciated ..........Rebecca

Hi Rebecca,

If you have the file saved in "My Documents," then you should be able to right click on the file and then click "Print" to reprint a copy of the document. Let me know if this works.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Chris Miller --- thank you -- again & again & again !

You're very welcome! Glad to help out.