Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

when will my ex return and will we marry

Hello, and welcome back to Just Answer.

I feel that you will be communicating with your ex in the very near future and you will both need to establish a different kind of communication than you had in the past, which led to the downfall of you as a couple. At this point, you need to take things slowly and talk to each other (in person, if possible) to clear up some things that happened in the past, which you are both willing to change. You both would benefit from having conversations, just the two of you without interference from outside sources, such as family, friends, etc.

You will need a 'getting to know you' period, like a time of renewal, to remember everything you loved about being with each other initially, and then try to avoid the pitfalls of what eventually drove you apart.

Realistically, I cannot predict if you will marry, because your interactions at this time will be crucial and it will be the true test of whether you two belong together as a couple, for the rest of your lives. Your life path is written in stone, but sometimes, specific events that happen along the way will determine which path you will follow and that will bring you to the realization of your own happiness, which is your prime objective and what you deserve.

I believe you have gained some new perspective since you were in the relationship with him and know what you have to do now and how you need to come across to him, to gain his interest back. If the two of you are meant to be together, it will happen. The key right now, is to take it slowly, consider each others' feelings and see if you can make it work, if you're being given a second chance to do this.

I wish you much good luck and much love in your future!

IMPORTANT: If you found my answer helpful, please choose a positive rating like this one Laughing for 'Excellent Service', so I may receive credit for my work. I'm very proud of my positive feedback received from clients like you!

If you have any additional questions, please click 'Reply to Expert' for more information and/or BEFORE rating, and I will be glad to assist you further.

Best regards,