General Jay
General Jay, Problem Solver
Experience:  General contractor, project manager, excellent problem solving skills, retired professional athlete.
Type Your Question Here...

Not sure if you have any experts that can answer this but thought

Not sure if you have any experts that can answer this but thought I'd give it a try. Is it ok to line my cake pans with tin foil when I bake brownies? If so, does it change the baking time?
Thank you for using JustAnswer!

Yes, you can use aluminum foil in your cake pans when baking brownies. Lay one sheet on the bottom of the pan and cross it in the opposite direction with the second sheet. Spray the pan with non-stick cooking spray and fill with the batter as normal. Once the baking is complete, you can lift the brownies out by the edge of the aluminum foil. Cook at your normal baking time.

Feel free to post any follow-up questions you may have.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thanks so much! Is this also true for bread and cake?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Also, should I spray the tin foil and the bottom of the pan with cooking spray?
yes, you can spray both the bottom of the pan and the tin foil to prevent it from sticking. Its all good for bread and cake as well.