Sijad H.
Sijad H., Consultant
Experience:  Jack of all trades. I know a little bit about a lot of bit.
Type Your Question Here...

I want to open an authorized shipping center for Fed Ex and

I want to open an authorized shipping center for Fed Ex and DHL in another country. No one at either company seems to know what I am talking about or who to direct me to. I did manage to find a website for fedex ( but it does not give information on any country other than Canada. And sadly enough it does not even list a phone number. can anyone tell me how to get a contract with Fed Ex and DHL to offer shipping in another country?
Hi and thank you for your question. I will be happy to assist you.

A phone number you can call is 1-800-496-9310. That number is XXXXX support line for personnel attemping to open a fedex authorized ship center and they should be able to help with your request.

Also, Click here for a link to the Fedex Authorized Ship Center website. Here you can apply to open your own fedex location. Upon clicking the link, click apply now to the left of the website that opens.

I hope this information was helpful.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Great info. Is there any for DHL?
Click here for information on obtaining and authorized shippers account for DHL.