SpecialistMichael
SpecialistMichael, MS, CSCS
Experience:  Senior Information Specialist
65186368
Type Your Question Here...

What is the average cost of a hospital room on long island

What is the average cost of a hospital room on long island for one night?
Category: General
Expert:  SpecialistMichael replied 2 years ago.
Good afternoon Don,

You are looking for the cost of a hospital room on long island? I just wanted to clarify in case of a typographical error.

If so its going to depend on the type of room, ICU vs outpatient etc..

Just let me know and I will do a quick workup for you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It is not an icu or anything like that. Just your typical two bed hospital room.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find another Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes if possible i would still like a answer.

Sometimes, finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Well see what you can do! Thanks Don!
Expert:  GeneralistWindylen replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I am happy to assist you today.

-Could you explain your situation a little more? Do you have a particular hospital's name in mind or is this a general one?Hospital's rate depends on it's category I guess. Or would you consider an example in one of the hospitals just in case?

Don - my apologies for the delay, I was having a lot of trouble accessing the question to get back to you.

Chances are the average around $1000 a night, for regular old rooms. Maybe you could adjust this a couple hundred on either end. Long island might be a little but more expensive though but this will depend on hospital ownership as privately owned hospitals are going to be more expensive.

Some places are around 600-800 dollars, some can approach 2-3 thousand a night, again area and hospital dependent.

To get an actual idea, you could call and ask the hospital this would clarify it for you, though I would conservatively guess 1100-1500 a night, just because of the area and the amount of people. Though call the hospitals to be absolutely sure.

MikeSmile
SpecialistMichael, MS, CSCS
Experience: Senior Information Specialist