Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
Type Your Question Here...

hi joan with my question before the The Anaxa is a good beginner

hi joan with my question before the The Anaxa is a good beginner flute for the money. this is a student flute, would this carry my 6th grader thru 9th grade do you think?
Category: General
Expert:  Joan replied 4 years ago.

The Anaxa should be fine. I played the Clarinet and Flute and when I started we rented the instruments and that was good, because the first flute I had gotten was not comfortable because of the key span. I have small hands, so I was able to get into a Bundy which was more comfortable for my hands. That would be my biggest concern.

As far as quality, pads can be replaced and keys adjusted, so yes it can carry her through the 6th-9th grade if she is happy with the way it handles. Joan