Jennifer SR
Jennifer SR, Consultant
Experience:  Professional Geologist, Exp. Manager, Great Research Skills
10868375
Type Your Question Here...

What is the average age of a physician in Manatee County,

What is the average age of a physician in Manatee County, Fl?
Hello aboof418, the average age would be between late twenties to early thirties. Retiring age, would start about 55 years of age or so.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Patricia,

I need a specific age for Manatee County, Fl with and where you received your information. Your answer is too general and not specific to the county I specified.

Hello, I found a survey that was conducted with physicians in Manatee County (I will provide the link) and while I do not have the average, the majority of physicians were aged 46-50 (about 24%). The next highest percentage was age 41-45 and that was about 20% of the physicians in the county. The document I will give you the link to does not have the raw data or I could calculate the average. The graph is about half-way through the document and is #7 of the Physicians Survey.http://www.manateechamber.com/Final111608withAppendices.pdf
Jennifer SR, Consultant
Experience: Professional Geologist, Exp. Manager, Great Research Skills
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Love the answer!! Can I please have the link also what page is the graph that you are referring to? If possible can you calculate the the average.

Thanks

Hello! There was no page number in the report for the graph, but like I said, it was about half way through the report and was #7 of the Physicians Survey. Here is the link again: http://www.manateechamber.com/Final111608withAppendices.pdf

I don't think I can calculate the average without the actual data.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Excellent research!! Thank you!