Joan
Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
5071285
Type Your Question Here...

I would like to know which is the best cheap choice for a student

I would like to know which is the best cheap choice for a student flute. So of those flutes available for $80-$120, what would be my best choice? Weimar, Anaxa, Medini, Cecilio, Lazarro, Merano, Crescent, Crystalcello, Skylark

i am particulary interested in the anaxa
Category: General
Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I’m a Moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I JUST WANT SOMEONE TO ANSWER IF Anaxa FLUTE IF THEY ARE GOOD?

Sometimes, finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.

Expert:  Joan replied 4 years ago.

The Anaxa is a good beginner flute for the money. I personally like the Crescent as a beginner flute. The Bundy flute is another beginner Flute and has been around for a long time and is very reliable as far as tone and ease of tuning.

What I do suggest is before spending on buying a Flute you may want to rent one for a couple of months and see if it is comfortable and what you like. Each Flute has minor differences whether it is the ease of playing, intonation, or ease of tuning. By renting the flute it may save you from putting out money and being unhappy with your purchase.

This is a review of some of the student Flutes: http://www.bestcovery.com/best-student-flute-overall

Joan

Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience: I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.