Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Senior Informational Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

I need to ask for Cher help please?

Customer Question

I need to ask for Cher help please?
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hello again, William and thanks for requesting me.

I apologize for the delay, as I was offline when you posted.

What is the question you need assistance with?

Regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Cher.

No problem.

Just if i just read the Pathway Prayer Process on it's own it doesn't work at the moment I can only do that and can't focus or concentrate on the audio I sent you by Linda Lowe not sure if you remember the audio I sent you?
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, William and thanks for your reply with additional information.

Yes, I do remember the audio you sent me of the Pathway Prayer by Linda Howe. I understand why it is difficult for you to focus or concentrate on the audio and I think a good remedy for this would be to only listen to one part at a time. Listen to a few lines, many times, and try to memorize them, then shut the audio and repeat the lines back to yourself to make sure you have mastered them. After that is accomplished, listen to the audio again, to hear the next few lines and repeat the memorization process. Do this for the entire audio of the prayer and you will then know it by heart. Just divide it up into smaller segments and it will be much easier for you to focus on and remember it.

Also, if you've done mediation before, try that, to help you focus and if you've not tried it before, let me know and I can find information to send you on meditation.

IMPORTANT: I hope you are satisfied with my answer please choose a positive rating like this one Laughing for 'Excellent Service', so I may receive credit for my help.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please click 'Reply to Expert' before rating, and I will be happy to help you further.

Bonuses are always welcomed and appreciated.

Best regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Doesn't the audio go through everything because their are so many things I need to follow not sure if you used it before but listening to a sample it's like I have to remember everything otherwise it won't work?
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, William and thanks for your reply.

We're in different time zones, so I was offline when you posted. Thanks for your patience.

Yes, there is a lot to remember, so that's why I suggested splitting it up into smaller segments and listening to just portions at a time. Many people are not able to listen to something like this and memorize it all, and i don't think they are expected to, so if you have a book already, which I believe you mentioned at first, and you also listen to the audio, using the two together will allow you to get the benefit of both and help speed things up.

However, the thing is, this is not meant to be accomplished quickly. I understand your need for urgency and you'd like to read the prayer and have it work immediately, but it doesn't work that way for most people; it does take a while, so you'll need to convince yourself to be patient and take portions at a time. Little by little, you will bring yourself closer to your goal, and then, attain it.

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Do you know if I send you the book as an ebook and the audio to access the Pathway Prayer Process if you can help me give a basic simple steps to do it or do you think I should ask someone else off this website to help me an english teacher? Because I have paranoid schizophrenia and OCD so find it hard to concentrate even for a few seconds or not a long time and forget stuff straight away.
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, William.

I understand that it's hard for you to concentrate and remember what you've read, so I think it might be better for you to, instead of reading or listening to the Pathway Prayer, perhaps someone can 'coach' you in person, one to one, to read it with you/to you and help you understand and retain it. A teacher who is familiar with the process might be a good idea. I've taught English, languges, and other subjects, and I've already given you some good steps to break it up into smaller segments and that might help you remember it better, but it will be time consuming.

Thank you for offering, but it's not necessary to send me an ebook or the audio portion of the Prayer. What methods have you used to learn material in the past? Whatever worked, try again. If you feel you would benefit from the one on one teaching, find someone in your local area who is familiar with the Prayer and the Process and work with them at your own pace. I think that would be best for you at this point.

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
A book but they told me to read the whole book the lady website staff or admin so in the end I gave up because of my illnesses is that what you meant by what have i used to learn material in the past Akashic Records?
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.

I meant to use the same methods that you've used in the past to learn 'other' things, for example when you were in school and/or working with a tutor to help you break down the large assignment into smaller pieces, so it would be easier for you to understand and do it more slowly, gradually.

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Well my whole life i've been ill so never really passed anything at all proper qualifications so couldn't learn at all.
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, William.

I'm sorry to hear that you've been ill your whole life, however, you learned how to read and you write very well, so you have learned things in the past. I believe the best way for you to read the Prayer is to have someone read it to you, just a little bit at a time, and perhaps discuss each part with you. In this way, you will be able to remember it, but in very small segments. If you can seek someone out in local in your area who is familiar with the Akashic Records and the Pathway Prayer, I believe learning this with someone on a one to one basis is a good way to attempt this task that may seem insurmountable. Breaking it down into smaller pieces, will be your key to success with this.

Please remember to click a positive rating like "Excellent Service" so I may be compensated for my time and effort. Thanks!

Best regards,
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience: M.A., B.A., Author, Senior Informational Specialist