Sally G.
Sally G., Preschool Assistant Group Supervisor
Experience:  Working with behaviorally challenged, SN children, Autism and early education.
Type Your Question Here...

AUSTRALIAN How do we get Bindi Weeds out of the grass without

AUSTRALIAN How do we get Bindi Weeds out of the grass without being a risk to dogs?
Hello and welcome. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I have been a professional in the dog field for 25 years. It will be my pleasure to help you today.
You don't say how many you have in the lawn and ion most cases to be safe the are dug out and tossed, but the below site has solutions that can safely kill weeds in the lawn. One of the most effective I have seen so far is the boiling water.

If I have answered your question please rate accordingly so the company will compensate me for my time. If you need further help with this issue then hit reply and I will get back to you when I am next online:)