SpecialistMichael
SpecialistMichael, MS, CSCS
Experience:  Senior Information Specialist
65186368
Type Your Question Here...

computer repair is a big industery am I right? so whos to

Customer Question

computer repair is a big industery am I right?
so who's to say that some anti virus or anti spyware won't
destory your computer?
Category: General
Expert:  PATRICIA replied 2 years ago.
Hello asj7l94b, you bring up a thoughtful question. Are you referring to computer repair techs creating a virus so you would come back to fix it again and again? That would be something to think about. Were you just asking a question in general or needing more information?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
where is execpt ,
Expert:  SpecialistMichael replied 2 years ago.
There are 2 things to be considered here:

You have malware and viral infections and the associated issues as well as the the replacement and physical repair of the parts of a computer.

Computers generate a lot of heat, dust and other contaminates can prematurely cause failure issues along with the general fatigue issues with something like the closing door on a DVD/CD drive.

The other thing to consider is that some parts just fail because their time is up - this can be ram, hard drive failures, motherboard shorts or failures etc..

The purpose of the reputable companies that design the better antispyware and anti virus software create these programs because they make that much more money earning the relationships with customers(that in turn bring them more customers) and the fact that if they created programs that risked computer parts and information, they would quickly go out of business.

There is a saying that repeat business is the most valuable, thats what these companies who make the security software are trying to do.

SpecialistMichael, MS, CSCS
Experience: Senior Information Specialist
It has been a pleasure working with you - I would love to work with you in the future.

You can request "For FitnessMike ONLY" if you would like to work with me again.

Have a great weekend.

Mike :)