Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Teacher
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
Type Your Question Here...

What has happened to Sue Henry the author?

Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I am happy to help with your question today.

What a wonderful author. She has lived in Alaska for over thirty years now and I have read several of her Alaska themed books. They are so vivid in their description of the beauty and landscape of the author.

Her last book was End of the Road which was published in 2009.

She is still lives in Alaska but there is information that her health may be declining and, most likely, her days of publishing are over. The book End of the Road was most likely her last published book. She was writing a book, Cold as Ice, which was scheduled to be released in 2010 but has never been completed.

Random House, her publisher, has no mention of "Cold as Ice" any longer but there is not a definite answer as to whether it was related to her not being able to complete the book due to an illness or a decision to not release any further books after End of the Road (which had weaker sales and did not do as well as her earlier works).

Hopefully she will make a new appearance some day soon but all indicators are that her last book was most likely already published and she is living our her days in the beautiful wilderness of Alaska where she has made her home for so many years.

All the best and have a WONDERFUL week. If you need further info, just hit REPLY TO EXPERT. If satisfied, be sure to rate/submit my answer as that is the only way I receive any credit for my help today.