Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

I am trying to get the current address, auto insurance company

I am trying to get the current address, auto insurance company of one Gregory Lamont Parker. Mr. parker was driving a Washington Metro Bus and destroyed my vehice on May 21, 2011. The police accident report list Mr. Parker's address at 4349 Hartsford Hill Drive Suitland, MD 20746. Efforts to reach Mr. Parker has been to no avail.
Thank you for your question, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I am happy to assist you today.

-Could you explain your situation a little more? What is the name of Insurance Company again that you are tying to locate?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I am trying to locate Mr. Parker's personal Auto insurance Company.

Hello, and welcome back to Just Answer!

My name is XXXXX XXXXX it will be my pleasure to help you today.

I'm very sorry to hear about this bus accident which destroyed your vehicle.

Unfortunately, Mr. Parker's auto insurance company information would not be available on the internet.

Your best way to go about obtaining this information, since the police accident report has Mr. Parker's information, is to have your auto insurance company contact the Washington Metro Bus insurance company. If Mr. Parker's insurance company's name is XXXXX XXXXX on the police report, Washington Metro Bus insurance information should be.

You can also use the phone number for information located on the police report, itself, to call and inquire how to locate Mr. Parker (if that address is no longer valid) and what the name of his insurance company is, as it should have been recorded on the report at the time of the accident.

Here is contact information for Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority:
http://www.wmata.com/about_metro/contact.cfm?

Scroll down the page to see the phone numbers of the different departments.

IMPORTANT: If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask! Simply click 'Reply to Expert' before rating, and I will be glad to assist you further.

IF you feel the need to rate 'bad service' or 'poor service', please STOP and click on the "Reply to Expert" link first, with the issue you have, so I can continue to assist you or refer your question to another expert, if necessary.

Please remember to only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied.

I hope you found my answer helpful and will choose a positive rating like this one Laughing for 'Excellent Service', so I may receive credit for my help. I'm very proud of my over 800 positive ratings in this Category, provided by satisfied clients like you!

Best regards,
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience: M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist