A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst
Experience:  30 years in research
3157612
Type Your Question Here...

Hello, I am baking in advance for large trade shows and I

Hello, I am baking in advance for large trade shows and I am baking well, cooling, and then off to the freezer...will chocolate carob and yogurt icing ordered from a professional dog bakery be spread on the cookies and then frozen to save time or do i have to thaw the cookies a day or two before the sales and try to get them all icing and dried before placing them in cellophane bags.....thanks Jane

Welcome and thanks for your question. Sorry, but when you thaw an iced cookie (people or doggie) after having been frozen, it will sweat and ruin the icing, even if you thaw them slowly in the refrigerator. You will need to thaw them the day before and ice them so they have time to air dry before putting them in bags. Hope the pooch cookie project goes well for you.

All the best,

Schuyler