SpecialistMichael
SpecialistMichael, MS, CSCS
Experience:  Senior Information Specialist
65186368
Type Your Question Here...

where can i get top quality printing done of photos

Thank you for your question, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I am happy to assist you today.

May I know from what state are you, so I could easily look a place nearby?

Hi! I think shutterfly, offers a premium online quality service. You can check samples and other information at http://www.shutterfly.com
GeneralistWindylen, Tutor/Mentor
Experience: Entrepreneur/Private Tutor

You can also check winkflash, so you can compare even prices. Please visit http://www.winkflash.com. The number is XXXXX
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Murfreesboro, TN. These are my daughters senior pics that we took ourselves. I want high quality along with editing as needed.

I have sent you some online services with quality services? Let me know if you have checked with them already. Do inform me too if you want me to search for another one in Tennessee.

Hi! You may also want to check one nearby your place. XXXXX XXXXX's Photography is located in Tennessee. You can call them at(NNN) NNN-NNNN Portfolios are available for viewing at http://kellythompsonphotography.blogspot.com
As an avid photographer that sends my most liked shots to print I can immediately tell you that MPIX.com is your best choice.

The media they use is truly superior, the colors render beautifully and accurately. They offer a variety of backing, papers, color options and mounting.

The absolutely best thing about MPix.com is their pricing which for the quality they produce is truly amazing. I really feel they are undercharging for the quality they produce.

If you use them you absolutely will not be disappointed. I used them on the recommendation of a friend of mine, a former professional photographer and I can immediately tell you I will not use anyone else. They really are that good(and cheap).

MikeSmile
SpecialistMichael, MS, CSCS
Experience: Senior Information Specialist
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Your answer was right on. Another "expert" offered me places to check -- duh, I can find places to check on my own. I needed a recommendation on a place someone could suggest because they had "checked it out" already! Thank you! I received excellent pics btw.

Thats great to hear.

I push everyone I know to MPix. Even people who aren't sure they are going to be making a sure thing of printing(aka budding photographers).

Glad you also had a great experience with them! What paper/finish did you go with? I tend to stick with the regular matte - love this finish.

If you have any other questions please ask away.

SpecialistMichael, MS, CSCS