PATRICIA, Internet Researcher
Type Your Question Here...

As an expert how where do you find questions to answer. Does

Customer Question

As an expert how where do you find questions to answer. Does the system email them to you do you contact people or is there a general pool where you pick and choose which one you want to address. Also, do some experts get priority over questions or how does this work. I am also an expert but I just started and haven't' figured out how to start answering questions. Everything seems so confusing I wish there was a more global feel and a more logical design to the user interface of the site. Thanks for your time.
Category: General
Expert:  PATRICIA replied 4 years ago.

HelloCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. To start answering questions, you can log on to, login with your username and password, and click on the Question lists. You will then be able to see all the questions, that are available for you to answer. Sometimes, the questions are miscategorized, so you will want to try to categorize them in the correct category. You can find a lot of useful informtation in the Expert Forum as well.

Hope this helps.

Expert:  PATRICIA replied 4 years ago.
Did my answer help?