Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

I have a Howard Miller Desk Set Model #613588. One of the pens

I have a Howard Miller Desk Set Model #613588. One of the pens is broken in half. Where can I buy/find replacement pens? I'll replace both pens if I have to, so they match.

Thank you,
Hi, I’m a Moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I am still waiting for my answer. I am looking to replace my broken pen from my Howard Miller desk set Model #613588. It was given to me for my 20th anniversary from Sikorsky Aircraft. I will replace both pens if need be, just so long as they match. Thank you, Brian

Thank you for your reply. Sometimes, finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
Hi Brian, and welcome to Just Answer.

The pens in your Howard Miller desk set Model #613588 might be made by 'Cross', as it says on the website that they take 'Cross' refills.

I have the following suggestions: Contact Howard Miller company and ask if you can order a replacement pen for your desk set and/or Contact Cross Pen company (or go to some stores in your area that sell Howard Miller desk sets and/or cross pens), bring the remaining pen with you, and see if you can find the same one or a similar pen. You said you were willing to replace both pens, if necessary, so if you can find one or a set that fits into the pen holders of your desk set and looks similar to what you have now, this would resolve your problem.

Also, see if you can find any model or style number on the remaining pen in your desk set, and you can search for that on the web or, if you would like me to help you with that, just send me the number and/or the dimensions of the pen (it is ballpoint?) and I'd be glad to research it for you.

Here is Cross pens Customer Service contact information:

Howard Miller Contact information:

IMPORTANT: I hope you found my answer helpful and will choose a positive rating like this one Laughing for 'Excellent Service', so I may receive credit for my help. I'm very proud of my positive feedback, provided by clients like you!

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please click 'Reply to Expert'
before rating, and I will be glad to assist you further. Please do not rate negatively before clicking
'Reply to Expert' to let me know what further information you require Thanks!

If you wish to specifically request me to answer future questions, simply type
'For Cher' to begin your question and I will reply, ASAP.
Best regards,

Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience: M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Cher, Thank you very much for the contact information. As you suggested "try Cross Pens". I had a Pen/Pencil set and they are the same size as the holders on the desk set, they fit perfect. I will go out and buy two more and complete my mission. Two minds are better than one, and yours is better than mine.
Hi again Brian, and you're most welcome!

It was my pleasure to be of help to you and thanks for your kind words! My mind is not better than yours, it just took the combination of our two minds to arrive at
your solution!

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Thanks very much for your Excellent feedback and I'm very glad you will be able to replace the broken pen from your desk set without too much trouble!

Best regards,