How JustAnswer Works:

  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.

Ask Andy4712 Your Own Question

Andy4712, Consultant
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 540
Experience:  I have experience and knowledge as a consult to answer numerous questions regarding numerous issues.
Type Your Question Here...
Andy4712 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

High School Reunion: I would like to hire a company to find

This answer was rated:

High School Reunion:
I would like to hire a company to find 300 of our classmates we have been unable to find. I would like to give them 300 names and they provide me with the addresses, phone numbers ,email address and their social network for 80 to 90% of these people.

Here is a company that will help:

You could also search on this website:

I would suggest that you have your classmates help you. You could post it on facebook and have the word spread. I hope this answers your question. If not, then please reply.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
great reunions is a full service reunion planner and that is not what we need. classmates can not be hired to do the search for you. You can access their data base. Those won't do.
So let's try another angle.

What are the best data bases for finding people. Paid or free. I wouldn't mind signing up for a service with a monthly fee of $20 to $50 a month

Greatreunions has the online assisted feature of find last known addresses. You might want to try this link:

I would also contact the school to see if they have a list with addresses, phone numbers, or parents. You could probably contact the parents to get the info. I do not know of a database service. You could just search online.

Andy4712 and 28 other General Specialists are ready to help you

Related General Questions