Andy4712
Andy4712, Consultant
Experience:  I have experience and knowledge as a consult to answer numerous questions regarding numerous issues.
17793914
Type Your Question Here...

When I do a google search and get several sites, if a try to

When I do a google search and get several sites, if a try to open one of the sites, nothing happens.
You may have a slow internet connection or pop up blocker. Do you wait for the website to load? You might want to try a different browser like firefox or explorer. You could also reboot your a computer and reconnect to the internet. I hope this answers your question. If not, then please reply. Thank you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
If I switch users, then I can access the google websites found with the search. The problem has to be with the user account I am using, not with the computer or windows explorer.
You will probably get different search results if you use another browser. However, you can cut and paste the website into the new window using another browser. If it works, then you will know it is the browser. I hope this answers your question.