pdheslin, Consultant
Experience:  20+ years of internet site creation and search engine optimization. Dozens of search tools at my disposal.
Type Your Question Here...

Are all of the images on these websites copyright-free with

Are all of the images on these websites copyright-free with no attribution requirement? Or do some require attribution?

I ask because on about 50% of the photos have a restriction that requires that you attribute the author.

pdheslin :

Thank you for allowing me to assist with your question.

pdheslin :

You may use,, images without attribution for commercial purposes, as long as that purpose is legal, and not used in a "derogatory" way such as hate, pornography, etc.

pdheslin :

I've read the terms at each of these websites, (and I have used them myself in some of my own web work.)

pdheslin :

Thank you for joining me. If you have further questions about any of those terms, or how you intend to use them, please feel free to ask.

pdheslin :

My goal is that you feel you have received Excellent service. Warmly, Pam Heslin

Ok, so it appears that they do have sweeping statements, unlike, which includes many photos that actually do require attribution, even though you may still use such a photo commercially. Thanks.