Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Senior Informational Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

Im looking for 3 view scale drawing of Grumman Mallard.Do

I'm looking for 3 view scale drawing of Grumman Mallard.
Do you know where I can obtain such a drawing?
Category: General
Expert:  Michelle-Mod replied 2 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

7/7/12

Michelle,

Still waiting for answer. Please help me find source for 3-view scale drawing of grumman Mallard.

Thanks,

Fred

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
,

7/7/12

Michelle,

Thanks,

Fred

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hello, and welcome to Just Answer.

I believe this may be what you're looking for:

http://wonwinglo.scale-models.net/id18.htm (scroll down about halfway on that page)

If it is not, please let me know before rating my answer, and I will continue to search further for you.

IMPORTANT: I hope you found my answer helpful and will choose a positive rating like this one Laughing for 'Excellent Service', so I may receive credit for my help. I'm very proud of my positive feedback, provided by clients like you!

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please click 'Reply to Expert'
before rating, and I will be glad to assist you further.

Best regards,
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience: M.A., B.A., Author, Senior Informational Specialist
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
,14 July 2012Cher,Have just followed up on your answer to my question. Have been unable to do it sooner because of computer problems.The site you recommened does have a 3-view scale drawing of the Grumman Mallard. However, it is in the moddle of numerous other 3-view drawings, with no way to select it alone and print it. Plus it is a rather poor quality drawing (computer generatered?)So, I photographed it with my 35mm SLR camera. In any case, I do thank you for your help in this matter.Sincerely,Fred
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hello again, Fred and you're most welcome.

Your reply and positive rating are greatly appreciated!

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

No apologies necessary; I know how frustrating it is to experience computer problems!

I understand what you mean about the location of the drawing in the middle of the page and the inability to select and print it by itself; however, your idea to photograph it with your 35mm SLR camera was genius!

It was my pleasure to be of help to you and I hope you are able to use the drawing for the purpose it was intended.

Enjoy your weekend!

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

7/16/12

Cher,

It was a pleasure working with you. Wish you a happy day.

Fred

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Thank you, Fred! Your kind words are appreciated.

Register Here

It was a pleasure working with you, as well, and I hope you have a wonderful day, too.

Best wishes,
Cher (no need to reply, although the system will tell you more information is needed)