Lady Themis
Lady Themis, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Knowledgeable in a broad range of topics
Type Your Question Here...

Is Miller High Life the beer that was advertised in the 1970s

Is Miller High Life the beer that was advertised in the 1970s up until about 1982 via a commercial with horses tied to a stagecoach running in snowy weather? Thank you.
Thank you for your question.

You may be thinking of Budweiser, which has historically used Clydesdales in its ads. Here is one from the early 90's:;_ylt=A2KLqINvP_NPQEcAeQf7w8QF;_ylu=X3oDMTBrc3VyamVwBHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDdmlkBHZ0aWQD?p=budweiser+ad+clydesdale+snow&vid=16336C67388225E6019A16336C67388225E6019A&l=&turl=http%3A%2F%2Fts4.

I do my best to answer the question you have posted. Please remember to click on GREAT Service or (Smile Faces) so I can be credited for my time, and please bear in mind that I can't control what the law is and whether it helps you. I can only tell you what the law says, and I assume that you want truthful information. If you would like to continue our conversation, I would be happy to answer any follow-up questions or provide clarification via the “Reply to Expert” tab on the following screen. Providing feedback of 2 stars or less means I am not paid for my time in answering your question, and our conversation will end. Thank you.