Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

Does any expert know out the akashic records?

Hello William.

Welcome to Just Answer and thank you for your intriguing question.

Please click here to find details about the Akashic records.

Please let me know when you have downloaded and saved the file to your computer. Thanks!

I hope you found my answer helpful and if so, please choose a positive rating like this one Laughing for 'Excellent Service', so I may receive credit for my help.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please click 'Reply to Expert' before rating, and I will be happy to assist you further.

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Is the anyway to access it quickly and have you tried How to Read the Akashic Records: Accessing the Archive of the Soul and Its Journey [Paperback] because just need a basic list of instructions to follow?
Hi again, and thanks for your reply.

Can please you clarify your question a little bit more? You need a basic list of instructions to follow from the Akashic Records? or how to access the records?

Thanks,
Cher
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Sorry what I meant was kind of instructions to follow in order to access the Akashic Records through the pathway prayer?
Hi again, William and thanks for your reply and clarification of your question.

I am researching this further for you and will be back in touch, soon.

Thanks for your patience.
Cher
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
No problem thank you very much.Cool
Hi again, William, and you're most welcome.

This might take a little while, so your patience is appreciated.

Best regards,
Cher (no need to reply at this time : ))
Hi again, William and thanks very much for your patience.

It seems that accessing the Akashic Records through the Pathway Prayer or any other means is difficult for some and easier for others. Some people just have the 'gift' to tune into the records for themselves and for others. Other people just don't possess this facility and have a hard time, even with the Prayer, to access the Records for themselves.

Following the Pathway Prayer process mentioned in many books on the subject, has not been successful for all and some say the book(s) and/or Prayer are not always necessary if you have the innate ability to 'tune in'. I found this forum which is now closed to new posts, very interesting. Different people discuss the 'hows' and 'whys' of accessing the Akashic Records:
http://www.stevepavlina.com/forums/psychic-paranormal/43724-akashic-records-has-anyone-tried-using-pathway-prayer-process-access-them.html

Check out some of the books mentioned, and see if they are helpful to you. You can also read the 'similar threads' listed at the bottom of the page.

Accessing the Akashic Records in any way and/or through the Pathway Prayer is a very individual thing and not everyone has the ability to accomplish this easily or at all, so if you are finding it difficult to do, you may not need to do it, or you may reach the level of enlightenment you require and desire, by continuing your efforts. I hope one day you will attain this, if it is important to you!

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Not sure if you have any other way because that book company said it works for sure but the thing is i have paranoid schizophrenia and OCD so can't remember what I read and the guidelines to follow to do the pathway prayer process basically?
Hi again, William and thanks for your reply with additional information.

The book company said it works for sure because they want you to buy the book; however, as I mentioned, it works for some but not for all. I will get you more information on this today.

Regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Any other ways to access the Akashic Records not meditation or anything hard something simple to do and doesn't take long maybe a few days.
Hi again, William.

I'm still working on this for you. Thanks for your patience. : )

Best regards,
Cher
Hi again, William.

Here is the Pathway Prayer:
http://lindahowe.blogspot.com/2011/04/pathway-prayer-to-access-heart-of.html

This should help you gain access to the Akashic Records more quickly.

I've found more information for you, here:

http://www.akashicstudies.com/akashic.html

You can contact the author of this article and book, Linda Howe, here:

Linda Howe Center for Akashic Studies.

Mailing Address:

Linda Howe, P.O. Box 534
Oak Park, IL NNN-NN-NNNN

For appointments or questions, call
(708)(NNN) NNN-NNNN or
e-mail
[email protected]

It would be greatly appreciated if you would please choose a positive rating like this one Laughing for 'Excellent Service', to rate my answer, so I may receive credit for my help. Bonuses are always welcomed and appreciated.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please click 'Reply to Expert' before rating, and I will be happy to help you further.

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Well the thing is that she charges for questions if so quite a lot i think from last time don't know if changed so i don't know if this book does the same or if easier from the forum you gave me?:
Soul Mastery: Accessing the Gifts of Your Soul
Hi again, William!

I hope you're doing well today.

If Linda Howe charges a fee for questions and it is expensive, it sounds like you would not like to proceed that way.

I think it would be easier from the forum I gave you in addition to reciting the Pathway Prayer.

Kindly rate my answer with a Laughing so I can be given credit for my help. Thanks so much!

Best wishes,
Cher
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
What do you mean by reciting the Pathway Prayer?
Hi again, William!

I hope your evening is going well!

Thanks for your reply.

You had asked in an earlier question about the Pathway Prayer, so I included it for you here: http://lindahowe.blogspot.com/2011/04/pathway-prayer-to-access-heart-of.html

Also, read the comments by others, underneath the prayer.

IMPORTANT: I hope you found my answers helpful and will choose a positive rating like this one Laughing for 'Excellent Service', so I may receive credit for my help. Bonuses are always welcomed and appreciated.

Best regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
From what they told me they said i have to read the whole book to get the effect?
Hi again, William.

Yes, they do say that, but you said you wanted a faster way, so I suggest reading the prayer frequently.

IMPORTANT: I hope you found my answer helpful and will choose a positive rating like this one Laughing for 'Excellent Service', so I may receive credit for my help. I'm very proud of my positive feedback, provided by clients like YOU!
Bonuses are always welcomed and appreciated.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please click 'Reply to Expert'
before rating, and I will be glad to assist you further.

Best regards,
Cher
Hi again, William!

How are you? I hope all is well!

Yes, I think this would be great for you because it is an audio book and it can help you meditate and recite the prayer while listening to it. Very good choice! Laughing

I have answered quite a few questions for you in this thread, and I noticed that you have not yet given me a rating. If you are satisfied with my answer, would you please take a moment to rate this (or any other) answer with the happiest smiley face Laughing "Excellent Service", so I may receive credit for my help? Thanks, I'd appreciate it greatly!

Please don't worry that this will cut off our communication. If you have follow-up questions, you can still ask me. Thank you, William!

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank you very much Cher am fine. Hope you are ok also. I will ask a follow up question. Sorry for not accepting your answers and you not getting paid.
Hi again, William and you're most welcome!

I'm glad you're doing well and I'm fine, too. Thanks for asking!

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Thanks very much for your Excellent rating and no need to apologize.

I will be happy to answer any follow up questions and hope you have a great weekend!

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank you.
You're most welcome, William!

Best regards,
Cher (no reply is needed, even though the system will prompt you to do so)