Patience
Patience, Internet Researcher
Experience:  MA Clinical Psychology; BS Health Sciences
61840635
Type Your Question Here...

hello , where can i buy argivive in witbank or johannesbur

hello , where can i buy argivive in witbank or johannesburg
Hi, I’m a Moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
yes i am still waiting for a response , i have not recieved a answer yet . i want to buy argivive and i need to know where i can please.

Thank you for your reply. Sometimes, finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Please let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
please continue searching thank you.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am sorry it has taken someone awhile to get back in touch with you.

Good news: You can read about and order Argi-Vive online from Fleet Street Publications (FSP) at https://fsphealth.co.za/contact?oid=322996. FSP styles itself as South Africa's largest publisher of health and lifestyle information. If you still want to interact with a shop, the FSP website also has a Useful Contacts page where they list places to purchase the products, such as Argi-Vive, that they write about on their website.

You can also go ahead and email or call the appropriate vendors at http://fsphealth.co.za/content/important-numbers-page.

These links should get you going. Please rate my answer on the JA website so that I can receive credit for helping you. Then do not hesitate to get in touch if you have further questions and I will do my best to help you. Regards, XXXXX XXXXX
Patience, Internet Researcher
Experience: MA Clinical Psychology; BS Health Sciences