hrguru206, Consultant
Experience:  Human Resources Professional, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of Central Florida
Type Your Question Here...

Hello, can someone tell me if the site

Hello, can someone tell me if the site is legate and if I will get my products using them... they offer creditcard payments

hrguru206 :

Hello, They do seem to be a legit company and not a scam but you should take a look at some of the reviews and read carefully their terms and conditions. Some of the reviews also do say that they rarely have items in stock (even though they may state they do) and shipping times can be very long.
Also take a look at any fees and commissions charged by the payment company used for buying items in another currency they may charge you a converting fee.