JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Consultant
Experience:  Skilled at assisting with general information needs.
Type Your Question Here...

Can a Notary Public from the State of Pennsylvania notarize

Can a Notary Public from the State of Pennsylvania notarize a New Jersey car title to transfer ownership to a Pennsylvania residence. The car is a 1995 car and is a gift.
Welcome and thank you for your question!

Please clarify: in what state is the title actually being signed?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
In Pennsylvania.
Yes, so long as the document is signed in Pennsylvania, it can be notarized by a Pennsylvania notary.

It has been my pleasure to assist you today with your information needs. It is my goal that you are satisfied.

What are your options now?

If you wish to continue this conversation, click on the Continue Conversation link.
If you are satisfied that I have answered your question, then please rate the answer with a four or a five so that I receive credit for assisting you. Positive ratings are the only way I receive credit for assisting you today.

IF you feel the need to click either
"Helped a little" or "I expected more," then do not rate me (not yet, anyway!). Instead, reply to me using the REPLY or CONTINUE CONVERSATION button. Specify what additional information you need and I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

~~ J.B.