Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Senior Informational Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

Will I ever marry again

Will I ever marry again
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hello,Customerand welcome back to Just Answer.

I do feel that you will marry again, but I do not feel it will be with the man you are with currently. You need someone who can be a great communicator, like you, and fulfill your needs better. The man you are with now, is too needy and needs your support in everything he does. He has trouble with being independent, after relying on his mother for so many years and now, relying on you.

He has fond feelings for you but is too afraid to take the 'leap' into marriage with you. It's not you, it's his fear of commitment that is standing in his way. He is a very nice man, but he is not the right one for you to marry. You will meet the man meant for you within a couple of years or sooner, and you will see what a difference it makes to have someone who can 'do for you', instead of the other way around. You deserve 'equality' in a relationship and that's how you will find your happiness. Right now, it seems you are doing everything.

I know you care for this man, even love him, but his problems and anxiety are holding him back from marrying you and I think that's a good thing for you. You will be happier with another man without so many problems. You are the type of person who feels you want to 'rescue' him and help him, but this is not necessarily 'love'.

You are a lovely, very kind person who will meet a man more suited for you in the future, and then you will remarry, when the time and person are right!

If you need any additional information from me or have more questions, please don’t hesitate to ask! Just click 'Reply to Expert' or "Continue Conversation" before rating my answer.

IMPORTANT: Please remember to only click a smiley face and then 'SUBMIT' if you have no more questions and are able to rate my answer in a positive manner with the smiley faces on the right, for 'Great Service' (Laughing), when you are 100% satisfied.

My only goal is your 100% satisfaction! If you have questions about the ratings or there is a site problem, please let me know before rating, so I can have it taken care of for you. Thanks!

Best regards,
Cher
Laughing
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Can you give me some information on this man I'm suppose to meet, do I already know him, when will he come into my life,what will happen to murray
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, and thanks very much for your reply.

I feel that the man you are supposed to meet is already known to you but only 'in passing'. You know him, but only by sight and not very well, at this time. Circumstances will bring you in closer proximity to each other and then you will realize you look familiar to each other, from meeting in passing, in the past. He will come into your life within the next year or two, totally by chance.

Murray will be alright. He will be forced to take over his own life and help himself. If you encourage him and possibly go with him to a counselor or therapist, soon, he will get the help he needs to cope with or overcome his current problems. If he refuses to go to a counselor, try to find someone to come to him; perhaps introduce the counselor as a friend of yours and invite him/her to dinner. Just a thought....but of course you are the only one to have the most input invested in your own future and need to make decisions that will be most beneficial to you.

Best regards,
Cher
Laughing
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Do you see him being open to seeing a psycologists
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hello again,

No, I see him being resistant to seeing a psychologist, but I feel that you might be able to convince him. If his mother is in any shape to help convince him, ask for her help, too, for the sake of her son being able to carry on with his life, which he is struggling with, now.

Regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
His mother is in a home not capable of doing that.any other suggestions.
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again,

Thanks for the information about his mother. If you are not able to convince him on your own, to see someone, you will need to enlist the help of friends, relatives, etc. They don't necessarily need to be only his friends or relatives, but yours too. Perhaps someone can talk about an experience they had in seeing a counselor, therapist or psychologist and how much it helped them. They don't have to make the story too personal, but just general enough to show that people really can be helped by professionals in this field.

Ask him to see someone (and you'll go with him) 'for you'. You can also see someone on your own to learn how to help him help himself.

Best regards,
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience: M.A., B.A., Author, Senior Informational Specialist