pdheslin, Consultant
Experience:  20+ years of internet site creation and search engine optimization. Dozens of search tools at my disposal.
Type Your Question Here...

Do you really think he is happy in our relationship, weve

Do you really think he is happy in our relationship, we've been back together now for more than 3 months , he still hasn't said if he loves me, or if he's happy to be back with me,I usually don't have a hard time expressing my feelings but with Murray it's hard, even though we were together 4 yrs. before we broke up for 18 months.
This man, though he has some very sweet tendancies, can be very dark sometimes. It's hard for him to feel love at all, because he does not love himself. You have yourself a handfull with this man and his inner problems.

Yes, has what he calls love for you, but it's not like you and I would describe love. The poor thing has never truly been loved before, even by his own standards. He's confused about what love looks like. But he cares for you deeply.