pdheslin
pdheslin, Consultant
Experience:  20+ years of internet site creation and search engine optimization. Dozens of search tools at my disposal.
60622861
Type Your Question Here...

I dont know if its just me but the past 4 or 5 days I feel

I don't know if it's just me but the past 4 or 5 days I feel Murray is being distant towards me ,can somebody help me with this please.
Category: General
Expert:  pdheslin replied 2 years ago.

pdheslin :

Thank you for allowing me to assist with your question.

pdheslin :

It's not your imagination, but it's not the end of the relationship either.

pdheslin :

He has been distant not just to you, but to everyone. He's got a lot of "swirl" or confusion going on inside. He's feeling like he's got many oars in the water rowing, rowing, but he's not getting anywhere.

pdheslin :

This is in regard to his career, and his financial situation, and his status. He feels like he has no status among his friends, because he doesn't have the "toys" that all his friends have.

pdheslin :

He is being distant with everyone, not just you. The fact that he can be that way with you, shows that he feels confident that you will just always be there for him.

pdheslin :

So this is more about him, than it is about "you and him". Does that make sense?

pdheslin :

I hope this has been helpful. It is always my goal to provide with an Excellent Service, and I will continue to work with you until you feel that you've received it from me.

pdheslin :

Warmly,

pdheslin :

Pam Heslin

pdheslin :

Hello :)

Customer:

hi

pdheslin :

Did you read what I wrote

Customer:

yes I did

Customer:

I feel I don't know for sure if that is the answer what you just expressed to me is true he has said that many times to me ,but now he is withdrawing from me

pdheslin :

I'm sorry to hear that

pdheslin :

I see you wanted some help, and I provided what I am being shown by my guides....so do you have a specific question I can answer?

Customer:

I don't know maybe its just me and he has been working alot lately maybe he is tired ,

Customer:

thanks anyway

pdheslin :

I'm still here....

pdheslin :

I know how

pdheslin, Consultant
Experience: 20+ years of internet site creation and search engine optimization. Dozens of search tools at my disposal.
Expert:  pdheslin replied 2 years ago.
Thank you -- I'm still here if you want to discuss this or serach for deeper insight into this. I know how difficult it can be with a man who communicates in such a poor manner. He doesn't know how to just come out and say what he has to say. It's frustrating :(
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
What do you mean when you say he has a dark side, it sounds creepy, is there something I should be aware about.
Expert:  pdheslin replied 2 years ago.
You have nothing to be scared of, you are not in any danger. But emotionally, he has a dark side, where he cannot stand to be close to other people.

No danger to you except if you think you can change or help him. He has to want to help himself.
pdheslin, Consultant