pdheslin
pdheslin, Consultant
Experience:  20+ years of internet site creation and search engine optimization. Dozens of search tools at my disposal.
60622861
Type Your Question Here...

There is a problem with the Just Answer chat box... Again,

There is a problem with the Just Answer chat box... Again, Ok, I already rated you and gave you a small monetary appreciation. However, one last question, as it relates to my previous question and your answer, do you see any person and/or organization of significance contacting me in the near future ?

You asked this Tarot question on 6/25/2012.

I drew Justice, Strength and the 2 of Cups

I will list their detailed meanings in a moment, but at a high level, there is a situation where you are looking for Justice to be done, to gain Strength from that, and there is a situation that needs to be healed and uplifted.

graphic

The Justice card speaks to a situation where Justice is called for because an injustice has been done. This means that there will be a win/win situation that enables that feeling for you, that you are made whole, or at least on the way to being made whole for an injustice that was done.

Strength:

graphic
The Strength card, shows strength, but with kindness. Firmness, with compassion. Holding others responsible...but without anger. Demanding healthy boundaries and enforcing them.

2 of Cups

graphic

And the 2 of Cups shows a man and a woman offering each other a cup (emotions). There is also the caduceus, the symbol for medical healthcare, but it means healing is needed and offered in the cups.

So, whether it's legal, or healing related, yes, you will be contacted regarding a situation where you have been wronged, and you are looking or healing or to be made whole again. Use strength -- with kindness.

I hope this has answered your question!

Warmly,

Pam